Here To Help!
- Help me find a shoe!
You can browse our styles using the department tabs or the search box, and refine your search using the filters to view all our online stock, which is updated daily! You can also Check & Reserve stock in your local store. If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, it may be out of stock – get in touch with our Customer Experience Team who can try to locate your perfect shoes.
- How many pairs can I order?
You can order up to 3 pairs of any one style per order, but we don't limit how many different styles you can buy - go wild!
- Can I Click & Collect?
Yes! Our Click & Collect service allows you to collect your order from any of our stores for FREE! Simply use the Click & Collect service on the product page and we'll tell you how quickly you can collect your order - it can even be as little as 20 minutes!
*Please note items may take up until 5pm for delivery, you will receive a text once your item is available for collection.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
Whatever’s easier for you! We accept:
- VISA Debit
- schuh Gift Cards
- Has my order gone through ok?
We send a confirmation email to you as soon as your order is placed – this should arrive within a few minutes. If it doesn’t, check your ‘Junk’ folder in case it’s hiding away there. If you still don’t have it, get in touch with our Customer Experience Team and we can resend it to you. Don’t forget, if you have an account you can check the status of your order at any time too!
- Can I cancel/amend my order?
As long as your order hasn’t yet been despatched we’ll be happy to cancel/amend it for you where possible – just get in touch with our Customer Experience Team. Don’t worry if the order has already been despatched (sometimes we’re just too eager to get your order to you) - we’ve got our 365 day Returns Policy if you need to return your order.
- Is your checkout secure?
We take online security very seriously and our site uses the latest online SSL encryption software to ensure your details are safe. When the browser bar changes from ‘http’ to ‘https’ and the locked padlock appears, this indicates you’re on a secure page. Our site has been audited and accredited by Google Certified Shops, plus we’re enrolled in the MasterCard Securecode card payment protection scheme.
- Can I add another item to my order after completing the checkout?
We’re not able to add items to your order once it has been placed, unfortunately. You can place a new order for your item and delivery is FREE if you choose to have your order delivered to one of our schuh stores.
- Do you stock vegan shoes?
We do! Shop our great range of vegan shoes here.
- How long will delivery take & how much will it cost?
It’s up to you! We believe in giving you options so you can decide on cost, speed and convenience – we’ve got a delivery option that suits everyone’s needs, including store delivery and Click & Collect at your local store in as little as 60 minutes! For our full range of services, including delivery timescales and costs, visit our delivery info page.
- Can I choose a date/time for delivery?
Unfortunately, our couriers are unable to specify an exact delivery time for our other delivery services. However, we’ll keep you updated via SMS text messages and emails to let you know when your order is out for delivery. Make sure you create an account so that you can log in to check the status of your orders!
- Who will deliver my order?
Deliveries to the Republic of Ireland will be with UPS and Nightline. All of our couriers offer a swift and secure ‘signed-for’ delivery service, and we’ll send you despatch updates by email.
- Do you deliver to PO Boxes?
We can deliver to PO Box addresses in the ROI. Simply input the following details into the fields in the delivery address form:
- A business/building name/building number
- Street Name
- What if I'm not in to take delivery?
Don’t worry! The courier will leave a calling card to advise where they have taken your parcel. Our couriers may attempt delivery with a neighbour or take your parcel to a local post office. In some cases the courier may advise you to rearrange delivery.
- Will all of the items in my order arrive together?
We’ll try our best to despatch all your items together, however, sometimes we’ll have to send these separately. Don’t worry, we’ll give you a tracking number for each parcel so you can keep an eye on the deliveries.
- Can I track my order?
As soon as your order is despatched we'll send you an email with a link to the courier's website and tracking number to allow you to view up-to-date tracking on your order. If you haven't received the email, check your 'Junk' folder, in case it's hiding away there. If you've not received the email within a few hours, please contact us.
- Where is the rest of my order?
If you've ordered more than one item, we may have had to despatch them separately. Don't worry, your remaining items shouldn't be far behind! We'll send you a separate tracking number for each parcel via email so you keep an eye on the deliveries.
- My order has been returned to sender, what happens next?
Once your order arrives back with us, we will automatically process a refund back to the original payment method used.
- What's your returns policy?
We hope you L-O-V-E your new shoes! However, if it turns out that they’re not suitable for whatever reason, take advantage of our amazing returns policy;
- 365 days – yep, a whole year! - to return unused, unsuitable items
- Return your shoes to an Irish store or post them to us - whatever's more convenient for you!
- Friendly service if you’ve had a problem with your shoes
For our full policy and more information on how and where to return your shoes, the proof of purchase needed and for full Terms & Conditions, check out our returns page.
- What if the shoes don't fit me?
We stock lots of different brands and – just like clothing – they sometimes vary in their sizing, so make sure to check our size conversion charts for guidance. If you’re shoes are not an ideal fit, we still have our 365 days Returns Policy.
- Can I return my order to a schuh store?
Yes you can! Providing the shoes are in an unused condition, you can return footwear purchased on our IE site or in an Irish store back to one of our Irish stores for a refund back to the credit/debit card used to pay, or you can exchange the shoes for something else. Use our store locator to find your closest schuh store or check out our full Returns Policy.
- Whats happening with my return?
If you’ve returned your item by post, we will contact you via email within 3 days of receiving it. If you haven’t heard from us, contact the courier you used to check they’ve delivered the item. If this is the case, please contact us.
- How can I return my order?
Whether you’ve purchased your item online or instore, our returns policy is simple and fair, and you can return your items to a store or by post – whichever is the most convenient.
Returning footwear to a store
Items purchased on our IE site or in one of our Irish stores can be returned to any Irish schuh store. For store locations and opening times, check our Store Info page.
Returning footwear by post
Enclose your completed returns form or a note with your name, address, contact information and if you’d prefer a refund or exchange, along with your proof of purchase with your footwear, wrap it securely and send it via some form of recorded or registered post to the address below:
122 Patrick Street
Our Customer Experience Team will contact you once your return has been processed.
- Where can I redeem my giftcard?
You can use your giftcard as full or part payment in our stores and online. Find your closest schuh store by using our store locator or redeem your gift card online by entering the details when prompted on the payment page. To check your balance, use our gift card balance page.
- What is schuh Kids?
schuh Kids is a range of childrens fashion footwear for boys and girls, in kids sizes from Crib 0, through Toddler and Junior to a Youth size 5, from your favourite brands. View the full range of kids products or check out our kids info page.
- Where can I buy schuh Kids items?
We have a range of schuh Kids products in all of our main stores, check out our store locator to find your closest store. We also sell our kids products online and via mail order on 01 899 0141 or 1800 411 084.
- How will I know what size to buy from the schuh Kids range?
As we sell LOTS of different brands, sizing may differ slightly between them. There is a size guide on each product page to help you get the right fit for you childs feet. We also have a kids specialist in each of our stores to help measure and fit your childs feet. Check out our kids page for more info.
- Do you offer a fitting service for schuh Kids?
Yes we do! We have a kids specialist in each of our main stores who will be happy to measure and fit your childs feet, as well as, offer advice on the correct size for your child. Why not check out our fitting guide video if you’re buying online. Plus, we offer easy returns within 365 days if the shoe is unsuitable.
- What is the returns policy for schuh Kids?
We’re pleased to offer the same returns policy for schuh Kids as we do for schuh. We really hope you and your child love their new schuh Kids footwear, but if it’s unsuitable for any reason, we’re happy to offer a refund or exchange on unused items that are returned within 365 days. Visit our returns page for full information.
- Can I use my One4All giftcard online?
Of course you can! Simply choose to pay by Visa in our checkout and enter your details like below:
- Name: Enter your full name
- Card Number: 16 digit number across the front of the card
- Expiry Date: please enter the valid through date
- CVV2: Scratch the silver panel on the back of the card to reveal your CVV2 number.
Please note: as this card is a pre-paid Visa card, we are unable to offer split payments with any other debit or credit card.
- Can I receive a refund to my One4All card?
Yes! We always refund back on to the original card that was used when placing an order. If you have lost or thrown away your card, please contact One4All to request a new card. Alternatively, you will be able to see the balance on your online account with One4All.
- Do you offer Student Discount?
Yes we do! For a limited time only students get 10% discount on all purchases, including sale items*. Use our Live Help service and show your card to a staff member to get your discount code to use online straight away. Alternatively, show your card in-store to receive your 10% off. Check out our student discount page for full info.
*Please note that promotional/student discount codes are not valid in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- Where's my local store?
To find your nearest store, get contact information and address details, as well as, information on new store openings, visit the our stores page.
- Why should I sign up for a 'myschuh' account?
Create an account and receive benefits such as:
- Promotional offers/discounts
- Create Wishlists
- Track your orders
- View your order history
- Can I leave feedback?
We love hearing from you and so we’ve created a section on our website to let you tell us ‘How was it for you?’ it’s really easy, just visit the How was it for you? page, fill out the details and we’ll publish your comments on our feedback page.
- Problems logging in/forgotten password
If you’ve forgotten your password, use the ‘forgotten password’ link and enter your email address to reset your password. If you’re still having problems, get in touch with our Customer Experience Team.
- How do I use my promo/discount code?
Simply enter your code* in the promotional/student discount code box at the checkout to apply your discount.
*Please note that promotional/student discount codes are not valid in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- Need to contact us?
If our FAQ's didn't help, feel free to get in touch.
The easiest and quickest way to get in touch with us is to use our Live Help service. Simply click on the Live Help tab at the top of the page and we'll connect you to a member of our friendly team straight away.
Email us at email@example.com. We'll get back to you within 1-2 hours of receiving your message, during working hours.
Monday to Thursday: 0900-2030
ROI customers can call 01 899 0141(local rate) or 1800 411 084 (free phone from ROI landlines only).
If your query is for any department other than the Customer Experience Team at schuh, please call 0044 1506 460 250.
If you'd like to write to us, drop us a line at the following address.
schuh Customer Experience Team
1 Neilson Square
Deans Industrial Estate
We look forward to hearing from you!
We aim to provide you with the best service possible at all times but sometimes things can go wrong along the way. If you are unhappy with the service that you have received, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our complaints team will be in touch.
- Sheerluxe x schuh
- Competition promotion for:
- Free shoes for a year from schuh Limited (Schuh), which equates to 12 pairs of shoes up to the value of €85 for one competition winner (the Competition Price).
- The competition winner will be chosen at random by SheerLuxe;
- The Competition Prize is a physical discount card
- This card entitles the holder to 12 individual discounts of up to €85 off a full price pair of shoes.
- Discounts on this card can be redeemed against one full price item in ROI schuh shops & online at www.schuh.ie.
- Monetary cards can only be used where the currency with which they are charged is legal tender.
- If the card is loaded with more than one discount, each individual percentage or monetary amount can only be used towards one pair of shoes.
- Change cannot be given and any unused monetary balance will be forfeited.
- Discounts cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Single use cards expire 1 year after issue. Each amount on a multiple use card is valid for one calendar month.
- If purchased items are returned, discount balance will be lost and will not be reissued.
- Please treat this card as cash - we cannot replace or reimburse the balance if it is lost or stolen.
- schuh ltd reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.
- The competition will be hosted on SheerLuxes’s website sheerluxe.com (the Sheerluxe Site), where all data collection will take place, fully in compliance with GDPR.
- Competition promotion for: